Terms & Conditions
- About ma : ke / Nordic Remake
- The company is based in Umeå Sweden. Adress is Flurkmark 70 90594 UMEÅ Sweden.
- If You need to contact us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and contact info and we will respond You as soon as possible.
- When You have completed your order an order confirmation will be sent to your mailbox. In the confirmation You will find all details about products, prices, payment method and delivery adress.
- If something is incorrect in the confirmation, please contact us immediately by email: email@example.com.
- Our normal delivery time in Sweden is about 7 days, but can be longer to countries abroad. Orders placed on a weekend will be sent earliest at next monday.
- If delay will appear in delivery (without us contacting You about that) please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in store is designate in SEK and all prices are including vat of 25%.
- We reserve us from price changes in case of changes from supplier, misprint in pricelist and errors in prices caused by wrong information and reserves us the right to adjust the price.
- When buying products from this webshop You as customer have a statutory right in 14 days of return, from the day You receive your order.
5.1 If using your right of return:
- You have to contact us if you regret. The message need to be sent by email to: email@example.com. In the message please write your name, adress, email, number of order and details of the products you want to return.
- You should immediately and at least 14 days after the message return the products to us.
- You provide return shipping, delivery and condition of the products in case of return. The products need to be sent well packaged and in the original packaging.
- In case of return we reserve our right to keep an amount which corresponds to depreciation compared to the products original value in case of used or damaged product.
5.2 Right of return is not valid if:
- Products that in case of hygiene or health has been sealed and the sealing has been broken by You.
- For You special made product.
- We control all the products before sending the order to You. In case of damage or wrong delivevered order we will fix that without purchase You.
- You always need to contact us for a validation before returning a defective product.
- The reclaim need to be sent to us immediately after You have noticed it.
6.1 How do You make a reclaim?
- In case of wrong or defective product You need to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the message please write your name, adress, email, number of order, details of the products you want to return and a description of the defect.
- If we cant fix the wrong or send You a new product, we will repay You for the defective product. We will pay for the return in case of an approved reclaim.
- We reserve our rights to refuse a reclaim in case of incorrectness in accordance of the swedish consumer law. In case of reclaims we will follow the guidelines from the General Complaints Board in Sweden.
- We are not responsible for indirect damages caused by the product.
- We do not take any responsible for delays/wrong caused outside the companys current (Force Majeure). This circumstances can for example be a conflict at work, fire, war, authority decision or default delivery from the supplier.
- We either not stay responsible in case of changes at products that has been changed by our supplier or any other factors outside our control.
- Product information
- We reserve our rights for any misprints at this webshop and orders out of stock. We can not ensure that the pictures can reproduce the exact appaerance of the products when some difference in colours can occur depending on screen, photo quality and resolution. We always do our best to show the products as correct as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- According to law about electronic information should visitors at a web platform in integrity purposes have information about using of cookies. The information in the cookie is poosible to use for following a users online surfing. The cookie is a small textfile that the platform You use asks to save on your computer for giving access to different functions. You can set up your browser not to allow cookies.
- Personal data
- While shopping at ma : ke You accept our data secure policy and how we treat your personal data. We safeguard your privacy and do not collect more information than needed to process your order. We never give away your data to third part without legal basis.
- ma : ke / Nordic Remake is responsible for the treatment of the personal data that You have sent us as a customer. We use your personal data to manage your order and if case You have wished for newsletters or promotions.
- This is how we in accordance with GDPR saves and treats your data.
- 10.1 What is personal data?
Personal data is the information that direct or indirect kan be connected to a physical person.
- 10.2 What kind of data do we save?
To treat your order and to be able to answer questions related to your order we save your name, address, phone number, email, ip-adress and shopping history.
- Your data will be saved as long as we have a legal basis to treat your data.
- 10.3 Legal basis
In conjunction of an order we will treat your personal data to complete your order. Promotions will only be sent to you after your approval.
- 10.4 Which data is sharing and why?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making an order we share information with our payment provider. We save your name, adress, email and phone number. If You pay with an invoice even your personal number will be saved at tje payment provider. The information will be saved to be able to transact your order and for your security in case of fraud.
We use payment provider: Klarna.
- 10.4.2 Shipping companies
To be able to ship your orders we need to share specific information with our shipping companies. We share your name, adress email and phone number.
We use shipping company: Postnord.
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
If You subscribe our newsletters we share your name and email with our newsletter supplier.
We use newsletter supplier: GetANewsletter.
- 10.5 Your rights of access
You have right to get access to all the information we have about You. That will be sent electronic.
- 10.6 Your rights of amendment
You have the right to update us if the have wrong information about You.
- 10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can anytime tell us to delete your personal data. It can be exception if we need it for legal obligation.
- 10.8 Response for data security
ma : ke / Nordic Remake är is responsible for saving and treatment of your personal data in this webshop.
- 10.9 This is how we protect your personal data
We use standards as SSL/TLS och oneway hash-algorithms to save, treat and communicate information as personal data and password in a safe way.
We use a swedish platform Quickbutik AB from Helsingborg.
- Changes of the general terms & conditions
- We reserve the rights to make changes in this terms & conditions at anytime.